38% are paid too late
“38% of B2B invoices isn’t paid by their due date !”
(Source : betaalbarometer NSZ)
When granting your customers a very long payment period, the liquidity position of the company can be jeopardized. An extra difficulty can be created when the invoice becomes irrecuperable due to bankruptcy of your customer.
Credit Management & Advice takes care of your credit management from A to Z, from invoice to amicable debt collection on your behalf. The relationship with your customer remains intact and you can keep focussing on your core activities.
After consultation with you we draw up a made to measure approach.On your request, invoices that remain unpaid after being run through the whole reminder procedure can be amicably recovered. Once an invoice has reached its expiry date, Credit Management & Advice takes action without losing any valuable time.
- Risk. Credit Management & Advice advises you on setting up and/or revising your general terms of sale.
- Transparency. A fast and open window for communication is established by providing made to measure reports and a high traffic flow of received funds. We say what we do. We do what we say.
- Knowledge: Creditmanagement and managing dubious debtors is our core business. Our extensive expertise makes it possible for us to improve your cash flow. Recovering unpaid invoices is what we do best!
- Swiftness. CMA makes use of a high level IT platform. Once your invoice reaches her expiry date a reminder is automatically created. At Credit Management & Advice we are aware of the rapid change in ways of communication. That is why we also call, SMS and e-mail the debtor. We act in time, systematically and consequent.
- Results: Outsourcing your reminder procedure to Credit Management & Advice results in a significant diminution in days of customer credit without jeopardizing the commercial relation with your customer.
Outsourcing reminder procedure : Credit Management & Advice is actively contributing in minimizing your DSO (days sales outstanding)